From the Desk
Strategic Success with KPIs
We are always surprised by no Key Peformance Indicators (KPIs). In many of our new client intakes, we discover that the company has been tracking few or no advertising and marketing KPIs. I’ve spent many years on both the client and agency side of marketing spend, so I understand how marketing moves the needle for the business. We always "put in the plumbing" to properly track the impact of dollars spent to help us target future efforts.
From big picture numbers like sales revenue to data as detailed as social media conversion rates, it’s crucial to measure and test KPIs to ensure maximized ROI. For many organizations, it can be overwhelming to determine which KPIs to track and what to do with the results, but once they learn which KPIs move the needle, growth happens.
Interested in measuring your success? Having trouble determining your KPIs? Give me a call to discuss how tracking KPIs can help accelerate your growth!
- Capital Funding Group Erik Howard, managing director of real estate finance for Capital Funding Group, commented on a memorable year for HUD lean lenders in an article for Seniors Housing Business.
- Keswick is featured as providing long-term nursing care in Baltimore for more than 130 years, offering a variety of classes, physical activities, social groups and creative outlets for their members. Read more in The Daily Record.
- VOACC opened a 12,500-square-foot donation Resource Center in Linthicum, Maryland. Read more in The Daily Record.
- Susan Denning has been named director of nursing at Springwell Senior Living. Read more in The Daily Record, Baltimore CityBizList and I95 Business Magazine.
- CFG Bank Brian Bynion has been appointed as CFG Bank’s new Senior Vice President. Read more in Baltimore CityBiz List,I95 Business Magazine and The Daily Record.
- VOACC recognized Martin Luther King Day with a "Volunteer and (Yoga) Flow" community service event at the Resource Center. Read more in Baltimore CityBizList, Washington D.C. CityBiz List and Baltimore Magazine.
- Keswick resident Bessie Elizabeth Harding turned 110 and shared stories of her life in Baltimore to The Baltimore Times.
- Springwell's Executive Director Phil Golden spoke about trends in senior living and providing a variety of care options in a new article from The Daily Record.
- Jemicy School International Thespian Society Troupe was named state champion of the Maryland State Thespian Festival. Read more in Broadway World Baltimore
- CFG Bank headquarters featured the "Big Truss" motto in spirit of the Baltimore Raven's playoff game. Ream more in the Baltimore Business Journal, WBALTV and WMAR2News
Michael Verdi joins the team as Director of Digital Marketing
Dana returns from maternity leave