Happy Holidays from Clapp 360 Communications Team
- Volunteers of America Chesapeake & Carolinas announced the opening of its new 12,500-square-foot in-kind donation Resource Center in Linthicum, Maryland. Learn more about it in Baltimore Patch, Baltimore CityBiz List, Washington D.C. CityBiz List, and I95 Business Magazine.
- Volunteers gathered at The SEED School of Maryland to distribute 400 Thanksgiving meals to students, courtesy of The Ed Reed Foundation. Learn more from WJZ-13, WMAR2 News, MSN, and Yahoo.
- Keswick resident Bessie Elizabeth Harding celebrated her 110th birthday with a proclamation from Baltimore Mayor Jack Young. Learn more from FOX 45, WJZ-13, Baltimore Patch, and Baltimore CityBiz List.
- The Galant Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship at the University of Virginia recently conducted a study to answer the question, “In this season of giving, who is more likely to give and
why?” The study was funded by a grant from the 4K Foundation. Read more from UVAToday.
- Forty students from The SEED School of Maryland went Target shopping with Ravens players and enjoyed dinner from Jimmy’s Famous Seafood as part of the second-annual Shrimp and Gift’s event sponsored by The Ed Reed Foundation. Watch more on WJZ-13.
- Capital Funding, LLC announced the closing of a $14.5 Bridge-to-HUD loan that allowed The Portopiccolo Group to acquire two skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities in Virginia and Kentucky. Read more in Skilled Nursing News and McKnight's Long-Term Care News.
- Nicholle Granger has been named Executive Program Director of Fundraising and Development for Volunteers of America Chesapeake & Carolinas. Read more in Charlotte-Raleigh CityBiz List, Baltimore CityBiz List, Washington D.C. CityBiz List, and I95 Business Magazine.
- CFG Bank named Michael Hoehn as chief credit and risk officer in its commercial division. Read more in The Daily Record, Baltimore CityBiz List, and I95 Business Magazine.
We celebrated many accomplishments at the Public Relations Society of America Awards Gala!
- Barb received the Lifetime Achievement Award
- We won a Best in Maryland Award for "Reputation/Brand Management"
- We earned an Award of Excellence for “Events and Observances < 7 days”
- Victory-360, LLC won an Award of Excellence for “Marketing”